Kendall Law Office–Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Virginia
What Can You Expect When You Contact Kendall Law Firm?
When you contact a lawyer by phone or through our convenient online form, everything we discuss including legal counsel will be strictly confidential per attorney client relationship. You also will have no obligation to work with us rights reserved.
You can expect us to ask a few basic questions about your case. For instance, we will want to know:
- What happened to you or your loved one?
- Where and when did the incident occur?
- What injuries did you or your loved one suffer?
Above all, we will want to know how the incident has impacted you and your family. This is because we will always focus our legal representation on what is important to you.
Of course, we realize that you may have many questions as well such as:
- What can I do now about my vehicle damage and medical bills?
- How long will my case take?
- What can I recover?
- Do you have experience with cases like mine?
- How will you be paid?
Our legal team will take the time to thoughtfully respond to all of your questions including those related to a criminal charge.
We can then begin an initial investigation of your case, explain how we can serve you, and advise you about your rights and options as you move forward.